- Burn candle within sight.
- Never leave candles unattended whilst burning & never move whilst burning.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Never burn candle near or on anything that can catch fire.
- Only burn candle on a level fire resistant surface.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. --Never burn last 10mm of wax in the bottom of candle vessel. This can cause vessel to over heat and can sometimes cause vessel to explode, which can cause a fire.
Caring for your Soy Candle
- The first time you light your soy candle let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the glass, this will prevent tunnelling & create a candle memory.
- Keep the burn pool clean.
- If you get black at the rim of your glass, simply wipe away with a damp cloth. This usually is an indication your wick is too long, its time to trim that wick.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch to prevent smoking & wick mushrooming. This will prolong the life of your candle. Cut the wick only when the wax has hardened.
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight & away from heat sources.
- If your wax is collecting on one side of the jar, creating an uneven burn, adjust your wick back to the centre of the jar.